Last update: 31st of May, 07:18 (UTC)
Orders are not fulfilling, likes aren't being delivered at all or are being delivered very slowly. The issue affects both subscriptions and one-time orders.
- The issue started about 3AM (UTC). The orders started queuing up and shortly thereafter our team started investigating.
- 09:00 (UTC) our developers were diagnosing the server and we've posted an announcement on our pages about the incident.
- Around 12:00 (UTC) we've identified that the issue is coming from our datacenter and we've been in contact with them, trying to resolve the problem. Turned out that our bandwidth was restricted which significantly slowed down execution and resulted in orders piling up.
- 18:07 (UTC) datacenter technicians updated us that the issue should be resolved shortly.
- 18:45 (UTC) We've confirmed that bandwidth throughput is back to normal values. Our servers are running as they're supposed to. Orders will now execute at full speed starting with oldest orders first.
- 22:00 (UTC) About 40% of the initial jobs have been completed. We've noted your opinions and complaints about the lack of updates and the long wait time. Our engineers are putting up additional servers at this moment to temporarily enable faster order processing until the queue returns to its standard values.
We'd like to once again apologize for the issues and for increased reply times in our support, which has been overwhelmed with tickets. We'll try to reply as soon as possible.
- About 02AM (UTC), 31st of May the backlog of orders has been cleared up. All older orders should be completed and all new orders are being processed instantly.
Stormlikes team apologizes for the inconvenience caused by this issue.