Last updated at 4th of June 2019, 19:30 (UTC)
STATUS: INCONCLUSIVE - ISSUE REAPPEARED (link)
Severe likes delivery issues across the platform due to problems outside of our systems. The problem seems to have affected not only us, but other websites as well.
Current situation: Updated 4th of June at 19:30 (UTC):
We are now accepting orders, likes are delivered instantly. Our team is monitoring deliveries to ensure stable execution.
One-time payments for orders that haven't been delivered have been refunded, all affected customers should get an email notification. If your one-time order wasn't delivered and you haven't received a refund notification, please reach out to our support.
We've sent out emails to our subscribers regarding compensation for affected accounts. If your subscription was active during the days from 29th of May to 1st of June and you haven't received a compensation, please submit a ticket.
- Around 22:00 (UTC) on 29th we receive the first report about delivery issues. No action is taken as the report is placed in the support queue.
- The issue becomes apparent and classifies as severe about 02:00 (UTC) on 30th. We receive a continuously increasing amount of requests and notify our developers.
- 08:00 (UTC) our developer team launches investigation as soon as the working day begins and shortly thereafter we restrict the ability to place new orders.
- Specific issue has been identified a couple of hours ago and we're currently testing different solutions. As of 13:50 (UTC) you're still unable to purchase likes.
- Quick update at 18:00 (UTC). We're still working on the issue.
- 18:30 (UTC) update. It's been over 10 hours since our developers started working on the issue. We understand that many of your orders are already "outdated" and no longer needed. We'd like to remind you that you can request a refund by submitting a ticket here. Please be patient, we're currently going through all of the tickets and it will take time for our support team to answer to your query, but we assure you that you will get a reply and a refund.
- 30th at 23:40 (UTC) none of the tested solutions has given a satisfactory result so far. We'll log off for now, everybody has to sleep after this long day. Our team will continue working the next morning.
We'll continue going through all of your support requests and refunding payments. Our subscribers can expect a comprehensive compensation once the system has been fixed. We thank you for your patience and hanging in there with us.
- 31st at 10:45 (UTC) We're still working on the issue.
- 31st at about 17:30 (UTC) We've started refunding all one-time payments for orders that haven't been fulfilled. Please keep in mind that it will take several days for your refund to process considering that today is the last banking day of the week. You should receive an email listing refunded orders.
- Update at 20:50 (UTC) If you haven't received an email regarding refund of your one-time purchase or if that email did not list all of the orders, please reach out to us.
- 1st of June 10:00 (UTC) Our developers been working throughout yesterday on the issue and they've achieved partial success. Many of our subscribers might've noticed that their posts have received likes. There are, however, some posts that have been stuck and we'll work out those today as well.
We expect that new uploads will get likes as usual and our team will keep monitoring the system. We are still not accepting any new orders, our priority right now is to monitor incoming orders and see if stability meets our expectations.
- 1st of June 16:00 (UTC) We are now accepting orders, likes are being delivered instantly. Our team is monitoring deliveries to ensure stable execution.
- 2nd of June 18:00 (UTC) This is a quick update for anyone wondering about our current status. Everything is operational. We're still working on ensuring that delivery will run smoothly even in the future. Our team is constantly keeping track of orders and any issues that pop up. Subscribers can expect to hear from us regarding compensation later because our developers are still not entirely happy with the situation and we want to be certain that we don't celebrate too early.
- 4th of June 19:30 (UTC) We've sent out emails with compensation to all subscribers that were affected by the incident.
We sincerely apologize for the ongoing issues. We realize that this affects your personal and business profiles. We are doing all we can to resolve the problems.
Thank you for your patience,